20 Powerful Bruce Lee Quotes You Need To Know

Powerful Bruce Lee Quotes



Be Yourself
"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself; do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

It Hits All By Itself
"When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity... I do not hit...it hits all by itself"

Don't follow the crowd blindly
"I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude."

Hack Away At The Unessential
"It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential."

Defeat Is A State Of Mind
“Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality."

Having No Opposite
“The void is that which stands right in the middle of 'this' and 'that'. The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite - there is nothing which it excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love of all things.”

Don't Waste Time
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

Simplicity Is The Key to brilliance
"Simplicity is the key to brilliance."

Not Accumulate But Eliminate
"One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity."

We Try To Enrich Ourselves
"The poorer we are inwardly, the more we try to enrich ourselves outwardly"

Knowledge Will Give You Power
"Knowledge Will Give You Power, but character respect."

Absorb What Is Useful
“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.”

Mistakes Are Always Forgivable
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Maybe, But We'll Try
“The doubters said, "Man can not fly," The doers said, "Maybe, but we'll try," And finally soared In the morning glow While non-believers Watched from below.”

There Are No Limits
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

I Have The Absolute Confidence
"I have the absolute confidence not to be number two, but then I have enough sense also to realize that there can be no number one."

Using No Way As Way
"Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation."

You Just Wait
"You just wait. I'm going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world."

Wise Man Can Learn From A Foolish
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”

Don't Pray For An Easy Life
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”

Empty Your Mind Be Formless
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”


Did you like this post ? 
Please take a few moments to send us your feedback or leave a comment below.


You Might Also Like:

0 comments: